Because I keep doing this to myself, I decided that my first series -- the story of HMCS Borealis -- needed new cover art.
I wanted the books in the series to have a consistent look to them, with covers that tied them all together. The original covers were great back when I made them, but I thought I could do something better now.
In addition to which, I've been wanting to give the series another editing pass to make the formatting more consistent, and to stamp out a few typos that I have found. I have no idea how there are still typos in there after all this time, but there are a few fewer now.
The new covers (and edited/reformatted text) have been introduced today. I'm happy with the results:
In the meantime, the new series is ready for its final readthrough. The first of June is looking pretty achievable right now. *crosses fingers*
Post a Comment